Supporting Your Growth
Enabling clients to meet pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements throughout Asia Pacific, with a community of country qualified experts and strong regional leadership.
- Australia, New Zealand
- Hong Kong, Macau
- India, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka
- South Korea
Meeting Your Needs
Experienced team with track record of managing Asia Pacific pharmacovigilance.
Capabilities to meet the client’s evolving needs. Services include, but not limited to:
- National Qualified Person for pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory Intelligence
- ICSR Operations
- Local Literature Searches
- Risk Management including implementation of local risk minimization measures
- Aggregate reporting
- Audits, Inspections, and Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Business Continuity
Adaptable and cooperative business model to ensure integration with client systems and procedures.
- Simplified vendor oversight with centralized performance monitoring
- Transformational Leadership to manage integration and implementation